See more job openings in Business Process Outsourcing
Our client is a German biotechnology company
• Processes sales orders in SAP software for products from customer Purchase Orders that may be submitted by phone, FAX, email, or other eCommerce channels.
• Invoices customers based upon product list prices and customer pricing from sales generated quotes in SFDC software.
• Provides phone and email support to both customers and sales team on all questions of diverse or specialized scope related to order status, quotations, shipping dates, and billings.
• Providing efficient, friendly and proactive customer service to customer emails and enquiries.
• Responds to complex customer problems by systematically analyzing the situation and identifying root causes to ensure problems do not recur; identifies creative or resourceful approaches to resolving issues and overcomes organizational constraints/protocol when necessary to solve problems; monitors accounts and isolates potential problems early, so they are resolved before becoming serious.
• Through various communication channels (phone, email, chat, etc.), proactively establishing a trusted advisor relationship that works to ensure customers’ overall satisfaction with products.
• Other duties as assigned
• Follow the Global Revenue Recognition Policy.
• Logging all order and logistics complaints from customers.
• Four (4) year Bachelor’s Degree is required.
• At least 2 years of customer service experience in a contact center or billing department
• Experience with order taking and/or billing
• Minimum 2 years of work experience in Logistics, Supply Chain or Customer Care functions (order taking and/ billing in an MNC, 3rd party logistic or freight forwarding environment.
• Familiar with standard office software (SAP/CRM/SFDC experience desirable)
• Basic knowledge and/or experiences in Life Sciences preferred
September 19 – November 30, 2018