See more job openings in Banking
Dutch multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Amsterdam with Shared Service Center at BGC, Taguig. Its primary businesses are retail banking, direct banking, commercial banking, investment banking, asset management, digital banking and insurance services.
• Support Regional Process Manager(s) in governing the regional process management strategy and local end-to-end processes
• Guide local process analyst(s) and transfer knowledge
• Participate in delivery as Subject Matter Expert for the identified process(es).
• Monitors and analyzes input/output process metrics provided by process operators, documents fluctuations and provides recommendations for improvement.
• Facilitates and initiates a process review based on agreed frequency and/or following an incident. Where necessary, recommend improvements, lead process enhancements and ensure that approved process changes are properly documented. Leads team discussion on process improvements, incidents and errors.
• Facilitates and leads discussions with local POs and stream leads
• Identify process improvements through IT changes or lean waves. Leads the decision making on process improvements.
• Sound knowledge of process architecture, linkage between process, systems, roles and products
• High proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, ARIS tool
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in process design / process analysis / process improvement
• Solid understanding of process and procedure design best practices
• Well-developed Conceptual and Analytical skills
• Team building, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
• Flexibility – ability to adapt to changes and ad hoc issues
• Prioritization – ability to prioritize projects and daily tasks
• Interpretation & analytical skills to translate business policies for the wider group
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
• Able to identify and implement creative solutions
• Excellent stakeholder management – Relationship building and making communicative recommendations
• Customer focus – this role involves consideration of the best possible solution for both internal and external clients
February 07,2019 – February 15, 2019