See more job openings in Banking
One of the top multinational banks in the country.
The SVP role is a senior leadership role setting the agenda, establishing a framework and directing the activities of the Operations function in the country where she/he operates
• The key objective of the role is to identify and realise agreed savings for the Group by automating, standardising and off-shoring delivery processes for the business in the country of location.
• The job holder will ensure that onshore Operations activities are well integrated with the offshore resourcing capabilities, that operational processes are standardised to eliminate duplication and build global consistency in process design.
• To identify and realise agreed savings for the Group by automating, standardising and off-shoring delivery processes for the business in the country of location.
• Provide customers the Service Excellence that reflects our brand promise
• Ensure adequate operational control and risk management by actively overseeing implementation of policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
• It is essential that the job holder is able to lead and influence senior stakeholders under a high-pressure, matrix environment to realise the agreed savings target.
• Educated to degree standard
• Previous experience of managing in an operations environment
• Able to manage effective business relationships
• Able to work effectively as part of a global team.
• Able to work effectively in a matrix environment
• Able to balance cost service and risk in prioritisation and decision-making.
• Able to understanding and acting upon numeric data (financial, operational and people)
• Able to motivate teams of people and reinforce corporate messages
July 25 – September 30, 2018