See more job openings in Banking
A leading international corporate bank.
• The Manila Operational Risk Manager has the primary responsibility of managing the operational risk activities for Manila Branch.
• Implementation of ORM framework, policies and minimum standards in Manila branch.
• Facilitate and attend the Manila NFR part of ManCom, compile the Agenda and Appendices, meeting coordination and drafting of the minutes.
• Event Reporting and response management in compliance with Asia ORM Incident Reporting procedure
• Conduct Branch RCSAs, facilitate meetings and discussions with key stakeholders to ensure non-financial risks are assessed, mitigated and monitored.
• Monitors the design and operational effectiveness of key controls, executes Quality Assurance on testing of key controls.
• Perform role as local anti-fraud officer to support the management with regards to all aspects of anti-fraud as stipulated in the local anti-fraud policy.
• Experience in retail banking
• Proven risk management capability, legal and compliance knowledge
• Strong leadership skills
• Multinational experience
August 29 – October 30, 2018